molnupiravir capsules 200 mg
molnupiravir capsules 200 mg supplier
Molnupiravir 200 mg Capsules
It is well tolerated and effective against viruses.
- It was developed for the treatment of influenza but also effective for Covid-19.
- Molnupiravir 200/400 mg capsule slows the reproduction of SARS-CoV-2 and inhibits the virus from spreading.
- It is now proved in trial result that it can stop Covid-19 from spreading and stop SARS-CoV-2 from spreading.
- Discuss all the effects of Molnupiravir capsules 200 mg medicine to your doctor.
- To avoid any inconsistencies, tell your doctor about your whole medical history as well as any medications you are currently on.
- Maintain good hygiene and avoid contact with infected people.
- For effective therapy, do not skip or quit the dose.
- Maintain a sufficient amount of time between dosages. Do not take the doses at the same time.
- Keep track of your health on a regular basis.
Information About molnupiravir capsules 200 mg
This medicine is subject to additional monitoring. This will allow quick identification of new safety information. You can help by reporting any side effects you may get.
It contains the active substance molnupiravir. Molnupiravir capsules 200 mg is an antiviral medicine used to treat mild to moderate COVID-19 (caused by SARS-CoV-2) in adults who are at risk for developing severe illness.
Molnupiravir may help people with COVID-19 stay out of the hospital and feel better.
Do not take Molnupiravir 200 mg
if you are allergic to molnupiravir or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking molnupiravir.
Children and adolescents
Do not give this medicine to children and adolescents aged less than 18 years. The use of Molnova in persons aged less than 18 years has not yet been studied.
Other medicines and Molnupiravir 200 mg
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
Animal studies with molnupiravir have shown harmful effects to the unborn animal. Molnupiravir is not recommended in pregnancy. Molnupiravir has not been studied in pregnancy and it is not known if Molnupiravir will harm your baby while you are pregnant.
If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant, or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice. If you can become pregnant, you should use effective birth control while you are taking Molnupiravir 200 mg and for 4 days after the last dose of Molnupiravir.
If you are breast-feeding or are planning to breastfeed, tell your doctor before taking this medicine. Breast-feeding is not recommended during treatment and for 4 days after the last dose of Molnupiravir. This is because it is not known if Molnupiravir gets into breast milk and will be passed to the baby.
Driving and using machines
No studies on the effects on the ability to drive and use machines have been performed.
Molnupiravir contains sodium
This medicine contains less than 1 mmol sodium (23 mg) per dose of 4 capsules, that is to say essentially ‘sodium-free’.
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
You should start Molnupiravir within 5 days of the onset of COVID-19 symptoms. How much to take
The recommended dose of Molnupiravir is four 200 mg capsules, every 12 hours for 5 days.
How to take
- Swallow the capsule whole with plenty of fluid (for instance a glass of water)
- Do not open, break, or crush the
- This medicine can be taken with or without
If you take more Molnupiravir than you should
If you take more Molnupiravir than you should, contact your doctor straight away.
If you forget to take Molnupiravir
- It is important that you do not miss or skip doses of this
- If you forget to take a dose within 10 hours of the time it is usually taken, you should take it as soon as possible and take the next one at the usual
- If you forget to take a dose by more than 10 hours, you should not take the missed dose and instead take the next one at the usual
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed
- If you are not sure what to do, call your doctor or
Do not stop taking Molnupiravir
Do not stop taking Molnupiravir without talking to your doctor first. This will give the medicine the best chance to keep you from becoming severely ill from COVID-19.
If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Like all medicines, molnupiravir 200 mg can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Common: may affect up to 1 in 10 people
- feeling dizzy
Uncommon: may affect up to 1 in 100 people
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via the Coronavirus Yellow Card Reporting site at https://coronavirus-yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk or search for MHRA Yellow Card in the Google Play or Apple App Store. By reporting side effects, you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and bottle label after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
This medicinal product does not require any special temperature storage conditions. Store in the original package.
Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help to protect the environment.
Deprecated: Function WP_User_Query was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 5.9.0!
whois deprecated. Use
capabilityinstead. in /home/u124683951/domains/molnova.in/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5737